3ds max 2013 new install..BUT

greekrage

Everything works to create collision up to selecting collision group ....

Result the materials are blank (empty )

Is this an installation issue or did i forget to install something ?

also..

Do i need to install both havoks (anarchy and PCx ) ?

Follow kinggaths tutorial (four pieces of software) Bethesda Mod School: 3ds Max 101 - Setup & Basic Collision

I think the issue was with the version...Its was 2013 but the "design" version...Maybe not compatible with the plugins ?...

Because when i was installing BSG exporter...It wouldnt recognize the version saying that "it needs 2013"...etc...

Edited by greekrage

meshes that don't have a material (texture) assigned will not be exported.

also, if you have something selected by accident, only the selected mesh will be exported.

i always setup models with a default texture before exporting....... So like i said above i think its a export issue from 3ds...)probably something it has doesnt belong and CK refuses to show it.. ( i saw it set up as bones and had a skin instance etc.. )... I even tried putting it through outfit studio but the model wont show up there either...

meshes that don't have a material (texture) assigned will not be exported.

also, if you have something selected by accident, only the selected mesh will be exported.

i always setup models with a default texture before exporting....... So like i said above i think its a export issue from 3ds...)probably something it has doesnt belong and CK refuses to show it.. ( i saw it set up as bones and had a skin instance etc.. )... I even tried putting it through outfit studio but the model wont show up there either...
I hope you remember that 3ds materials are not supported by default. bgs exporter installs new materials. The main ones to work with are bsLightingFx (surfaces) and bsEffectFx (effects, glass). They should appear in 3ds materials. By assigning a material to the bs mesh you can set textures (for n,s you will need to install a dds fix), and select bgem/bgsm (if you need them. I usually don't use bgem/bgsm because everything can be set up in nif). Edited by South8028