nearly there

jackpack

ok iv been at it day & night doing stuff to my mod & now iv spent almost 8hours doing this. finaly got it ingame but im pretty shure this aint ment to happen lol.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/358/58992477.png

any help would be apreciated & this is a "top secret mod" so if anyone comes up with the goods ill send them the suit & some other bits & peices :thumbsup:

also i went ingame with this & there was nothing there exept a head & 2 hands haha. i looked above me, nothing there ether. ill check for transparicy but any ideas hear also apreciated.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/849/suit.png

malos had one in the file section for creating clothes for the custom body, its slightly outdated now, with the updadted nifscripts, but the bone weight copy part of it is what you need and still applicable. if you do a search for malos it should come up (warning for cg boobs) i know there are more around but i cant think right now. if i come across them ill post a link.

iv been working on this all night 8hours strait so im away to bed.

watched that tutorial 100times & still got nothing. i did manage to move the suit from above me to the side haha? but i aint wareing it yet :(.

its all there i just need to keep doing what im doing & ill get it in 2days maby. or someone could teach me to do it faster :).

hhhhhhhheeeeeelllppppppppp. :thumbsup:

rigging gets done in blender and/or max.

its the single most important step in all armor/outfit/character creation. You HAVE to learn this and do it yourself, if you dont, youll be a useless waste of a modder ;)

hehe just kidding *ducks* . Rigging is a bit complicated but if you can do it, youll be worth your weight in caps. Max is alot easier imho...

Grab a copy of the fallout 3 skeleton from the nexus then look for a minimum of 30 minutes around nexus and youtube for video tutorials. If you still are stumped come back and ask and ill see what tuts i can dig up :)

i took your advice before & opted for maya. now your saying max\blender :blink: lol i got blender now.

iv been learning alsorts. seems all im doing at the moment is learning!.

anyway. as of now im going to relax & build my bases & mess mith my mod a bit. then ill get back into the learning & see if i can get "laras webbing" in ect, haha.

thanx skree its really apreciated :thumbsup:

Archived