How do i change to Alternative outfit files

Mrfruitcake470

So if you look in the very bottom of my Outfit studio, you'll see a thing that says meshes/armor/shitty/blades etc etc etc

Now if i right click on this, it gives me an option to build the TBD SMP TAWOBA armor version, and i want that.
Is there any way i can do this and apply it to ALL the other armors without having to potentially do every single piece of armor individually and then load up my game only to not see the results and rinse and repeat until something actually works? Or am i just discovering something nobodies dealt with before? Any help would be appreciated, Ty sm.

Edited by Mrfruitcake470

TAWOBA mods come with group files. In group filter, I can click 'choose groups' , and check 'TAWOBA Remastered - 3BA'. Then I select desired preset and click 'Batch Build'. It first presents you with a window ( all outfits checked by default), where you can uncheck those you do NOT want to build.

If a mod did NOT come with group file, you can use Outfit Filter instead. I.e. I can type TAWOBA in there, but that locates all variants of each piece. When I click Batch Build, I am presented with list of both 3BA and non-3BA items. I can uncheck items here if I want to. Or I can leave them all checked and click Build. Now, if the list of outfits I selected to build, has any conflicts, I will be presented with a window where I can select which version I want. It might still take a while to do for large mods, but it is only a single click per outfit, way way faster than doing them one by one.

I can also choose the TAWOBA-Remastered 3BA group, and then put 'Wolf' in Outfit Filter, and now I can batch-build just the Wolf items in TAWOBA 3BA.

Oh, and you can create your own outfit groups for future convenience.