Mods not showing up in game

xDeeHz

I have this problem

Pretty new at modding so I'm not sure if this is a simple issue or not. So installed a number of mods today using NMM. At first they didn't work do to permission issues I assume, so I re-installed Skyrim to a different folder outside of the Program Files and tried again.

Installing there were no issues. However in game only certain mods are showing up while others are not. Watched tons of videos and I don't see where I went wrong. The redone textures seem to be working quite well, however additional weapons or ones like Deadly Dragons don't work at all. I've uninstalled them then re-installed a few times to no avail. Ran BOSS and they're in the correct order. They all installed fine just don't appear in game.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

and i tried to fix with this

If plugins won't stay activated, or simply fail to work after activating them, first make sure the plugins.txt (and DLClist.txt) files, under the \Skyrim\ folder located at C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Local Settings\Application Data\ on XP or C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\ on Vista/7 are writable by opening their properties and unchecking the tick mark box for "read only". Then go back into NMM and reactivate them. If they still won't work you may have a UAC issue. Some people have issues where the mod will properly appear in plugins.txt after activating it through NMM but then as soon as they launch Skyrim, it disappears again. I've yet to find the cause for this as I don't experience it, but making plugins.txt read only again after activating plugins via NMM will prevent Skyrim from removing them and they should work. Unfortunately, you'll have to make it writable, activate plugin(s), then make it read only again every time you add another plugin in the future.

but nothing...

My plugin don't stay active, i tried to make the plugin.txt read only but it doesn't work anyway. What can i do?