A question About Weapon Slots

Hadrijan

Basically here's the thing.

I prefer to play in third person, not first. Yeah I know weird huh..

So anyway, THE mos annoying thing for me is the way active weapon/spell slotting works.

So I like using a weapon and use spells just my play style nothing strange, but whenever I change to ready

my spells my weapon disappears from my character despite, even though visually I'm not using it and should be slotted somewhere ON my character(visually).
Since where is the logic that you have to pull your weapon back in your ars(my satire view on Skyrim inventory) just because you want to cast a spell.

And I know its part of the mechanics that the combat system works on, but I still hate it, and was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that can fix that?

Just and added question off topic.
Anyone know of a mod that converts Dragon Age Revenant Armour to Skyrim or any moder willing to give it a shot?

Here's the image from DAO
http://oi44.tinypic.com/28806fa.jpg

Something like this perhaps http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9614/? (and there are more versions of this for custom weapons and so forth..it is a bit complicated so read carefully!)

Also if anyone makes that armor then it would have to be done from scratch. If there is an illegal port out there already then it can not be linked here, but I am sure you knew that already? :tongue:

Will test that mod out, seen it before but I though it was one of those that go over complicating the issue.

Alright tested it, hate it to be honest, just looks like the whole code would have to be changed to be adapted properly.

I know that its illegal to copy damn it all.

Its such a sweet looking Armour that would even be somewhat lore friendly in Skyrim.

Edited by Hadrijan