The Power of the Atom

StealthicKhaos

It always seems the Evil Characters get ALL the fun. Well now, Tenpenny Towers has ALL Evil people in it instead of most of them being good. And, inside the building is ALSO a nuke. Not like megatons in the water, but like ones you find in the bomb storage, except there's one. Either located where the fountain is, inside the main lobby, or in the metro under Tenpenny. (Remember the bomb is laying down flat) Lucas simms hears about Mr Burk wanting to blow up megaton. So he wants YOU to blow up their bomb. The detonatater would be located in a new small tower in megaton. (Like the portable sniper tower mod but bigger to fit Lucas Simms and you in) Then it would explode just like megaton would. And when you travel to Tenpenny, it would be a crater like the white house. Or something of your choice.

First, the tower would have to be outside megaton, as megaton has its own world map and you cannot see beyond it if you TCL out or up.

As for the rest, its all possible, I could script a few things, but theres not much requiring a scripter, more of a quest maker, I'm no good at that.

Still, I never do quests, so I'm out, sorry it just doesn't appeal to me.

I do have another idea for this quest though.....

Add another quest if you choose to save megaton. "Cleaning up Megaton"

A couple days after you disarm the bomb, you find a note in your house that has been pushed under the door. When you pick it up it adds the quest. Basically you are being commisioned to remove the desarmed bomb and clean up Megaton.

- Every "named" resident will have a task for you. And just to name a few.....

1- disassemble and remove the bomb. (Lucas)

2- repair leaks if you havent already and upgrade the purifier with one from an abandoned vault.

3- pump out the iradiated pond and build a small park with gazebo. And maybe a swimming pond. (Mrs. Stahl)

A couple days after you disarm the bomb, you find a note in your house that has been pushed under the door. When you pick it up it adds the quest. Basically you are being commisioned to remove the desarmed bomb and clean up Megaton.

2- repair leaks if you havent already and upgrade the purifier with one from an abandoned vault.

3- pump out the iradiated pond and build a small park with gazebo. And maybe a swimming pond. (Mrs. Stahl)

This is a bit more doable, I think.

What would happen to the Church of Atom if you remove their bomb? lol.

Archived