Fat ppl

Baresark

hard to do... changing the base scale of a character only makes the bigger, not fatter. the only way to make this would be to make a new race and find out how to make a character fatter. i tried to make one, but i failed (miserably). but i like the idea, ive always wanted to shoot a fat man to a fat man, get it? haa...****

good idea

yeah, but to avoid the work, name the mod 'one size fits all' hehehe. but yeah theres a crap load of armor, not to mention all the armor mods (hey i realized sumtin, i said 'not to mention', but i mentioned it!) but seriusly, whos up for it?

Guest deleted934561

this shape problem has been bugging me from the get go

Where in the world can you go that every single person is the exact same shape and size (and sound alike for that matter)

i mean did all the heavy chested people die off and left only flat chested people.

I know there are mods that make bigger chests and even larger ones but then everyone looks like dolly parton (not that that is bad either) but i would like to see more mixed and matched.

muscle bound men and thin weaklings to small chested women to oh my god she has 2 torpedos aimed at me shoot her

well if its to hard nevermind.

i m not a modder, i cant understand geck cos my english sucks.

i would have play a big fat ass raider with metal armor and boogey man hood but it ll stay in my dream :(

Archived