Game crashes when finishing save game loading after I installed some NPC Replacers

qweglooeefdf

I think I did something bad.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73005

That is only one of the replacers. That person got around 10 for other 10 NPCs.

one replacer is only for one npc.

You can say I already had maybe three of them in Version 1.0 and simple replaced them by version 2.0 by total overwriting that old 1.0 file in MO2.

Of course I didnt read this:

INSTALL:
There are two versions now available under main files (see gallery for example of changes).
v.2.0 has an installer to handle the optional hair.
Download whichever one you prefer, and then install.

IMPORTANT - for those updating from 1.0 to 2.0:
You will need to regenerate/fix any patches which affect this mod. There are changes in the esp to reduce the chance of random conflicts and also to make it much simpler for users to merge the .esps if they wish to do so (eg. VR users). The original cougar file will remain on Nexus untouched and still fully supported by us - updating isn't necessary if you do not want to. But if you do, be aware that a patch for 1.1 won't work the same with 2.0. I know it's sort of a pain and I apologize! This will be the only update of this nature for this mod, and it's really for the best in terms of avoiding compatibility issues, even if it's briefly inconvenient. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Replacing the new 2.0 with the old 1.0 doesnt solve the problem. the error message "missing Project Cougars - Fralia.esp" was a frist when i installed 2.0

after reinstall of 1.0 the message was "Project Cougars - Fralia Greymane.esp" But that is now also gone.

now it just crashes without any message when finished loading the game save.

is there any "debug" thing which i could run to figure out what is crashing the game?

once i accidentally did a chop on a disabled mod which which was disabled because the game was crashing having that one enabled.

I also installed some clothers and body presets. but they all worked.

I already did that. Cant be fixed.

I need to have a log where i write down what i disable, or install and when i go that.

i started a new game. it "worked". in 8/10 cases the vehicle in which you sit while driving to helgen is spinning like a "death roll" which a crocodile is doing.

i use this now to change all the armors and so on to things i like.

frist i removed this "a little sexy apparel replacer". i will change all armors to realistic ones.

hated the other stuff, but didnt changed it because i got immersive armors and so many patches for i dont know what.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

And again... But I understand more.

After in installed just 3 new followers i could load the last saveages anymore => game shut down after loading screen.

I also removed a mod which did add some pubic hair(mesh hair, no texture) and my inventory was very full. But it was working at the day before i disabled this mod. And after i installed the new followers nothing worked anymore... strange.

I also had 12000 carry weight, and many dresses or other complex items which had only 0,2 weight. Selling something took some time.

I use this NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer SSE to replace some clothers of npcs. can this cause a problem? Because 20% of the followers I installed are naked. God knows why.

I have one big question:

I need to install "JK's Interiors Patch Collection". But I didnt install any "Rugnarok" stuff, which is selected there. When I installed it middgame the game crushed. I dont know if it is because of I made the check mark at "Rugnarok" or it was something else. Any Idea?