The game's dialogue options. When speaking to an NPC, I want their dialogue options to appear in a specific order. For instance:

• 1. Follow Me
  • 2. Wait here.
  • 3. Stop Following
  • 4. Talk
  • 5. Inventory
  • 6. Settings

???One unpractical way I could think of was to have 6 separate quests with higher/lower priority levels???

In the companion mod - Companion Vilja - her dialogue options are numbered and in a specific order. The numbers don't exist within the text field it's self. I have looked through many scripts and cannot figure out how they have achieved dialogue of a structured specific order.

Any ideas?

I too attempted to peek in Vilja's esp, but it's definitely too advanced for my understanding in this part. Maybe if you send a private message to Emma or CDCooley? If you ask nicely, there will be no reason to not answer you.

Edited by RomanR

I too attempted to peek in Vilja's esp, but it's definitely too advanced for my understanding in this part. Maybe if you send a private message to Emma or CDCooley? If you ask nicely, there will be no reason to not answer you.

I've tried in the past without much success. I am trying to make a follower mod currently.