Texture LOD Problem

RangerBoo

It looks like that the custom texture isn't the one you want for texturing those LOD obejcts. Adjust the atlas texture if you want, but I'd get rid of it for generating LOD objects in the future.

That, or the faces of your LOD objects need to be smoothed and faced correctly.

It looks like that the custom texture isn't the one you want for texturing those LOD obejcts. Adjust the atlas texture if you want, but I'd get rid of it for generating LOD objects in the future.

That, or the faces of your LOD objects need to be smoothed and faced correctly.

I found the problem, it was that I didn't create a LOD mesh for the texture. However I'm now having a new problem with generating the new objects, when I try to generate the objects in the World LOD I get an error that says: "One or more LOD blocks failed to build. The following missing files r other problems were reported:

Models: LOD diffuse'../source/textures tga/m files

(x86)/steam/steamapps/coomon/fallout new vegas/data/textures/arroyo/landscape/arroyorockcanyon.tga' and normal texture'../source/textures tga/landscape/nv_rocks/NV_RockCanyonLod_N.tga are not the same size(but should be)." I checked everything and it all seems to be in the right place so I don't know what the problem is. Oh and yes I am using some of your assets TrickVein but just as a test for my test world space. If I ever use assets from someone else mod I will always make sure to ask them and give them credit. I would never steal someone else hard work and claim it as my own or use assets for a mod without asking for permission.

Edited by RangerBoo