Mod line up help please?

okamibanshu

Ok so firstly, i suck at doing the line up, and i'm just picking out mods i think i'll like. So i was wondering if any of yall could help me with the order of these. I'm on the new xbox, and this is my line up currently.

Unofficial skyrim special Edition

Cheat Room (XB1) - i use it for gold and carry weight ring :D

skyland AIO -which doesn't SEEM to be working, but could just be me not realizing how it works.

Immersive Movement - 99% sure this is in the wrong spot

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE SE)

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor -- CBBE -- Nephilim shape - it looked fun :D

The Expanded World of bikini Armor

TAWOBA Rebalanced Armors/Weapons

TAWOBA Leveled list enchanted armors/weapons -think i'm missing a mod for this one

Unofficial TAWOBA add on for TAWOBA

Hair request - redgaurd picks

KS Hairs - short and sweet

Definitive Beauty Pack: Male addon -bc the dudes need to match the women ascetically :D

sporty sexy map - atheltic muscles

Eos female skin textures (CBBE

Graphics pack -like 100% sure this is in the wrong spot

XP32 maximum skeleton special extended -dunno where this goes either.

so i know its asking a lot, but can someone please tell me the proper order of these T_T i hate load order, is working, but stuff doesn't mesh properly and i dont' even have the skeleton or animation movement working right now, or the graphics.

Lose the graphics pack altogether. That is likely why skyland doesn't appear to be working. They are both trying to do the same thing. Don't think it matters where Immerisive movement is, as you don't have anything else (that I see...) affecting animations. Don't think you need the skeleton mod either, unless one of your other mods has it as a requirement??

Lose the graphics pack altogether. That is likely why skyland doesn't appear to be working. They are both trying to do the same thing. Don't think it matters where Immerisive movement is, as you don't have anything else (that I see...) affecting animations. Don't think you need the skeleton mod either, unless one of your other mods has it as a requirement??

the skeleton was menntioned in another mod, the graphics i was trying to augment the skyland, but yeah i need to delete it, and as teh movement, no idea why its not working. i'm on console, so there's a chance something didn't port right maybe? but i have no idea lol. i hate mod order so much.

the skeleton was menntioned in another mod, the graphics i was trying to augment the skyland, but yeah i need to delete it, and as teh movement, no idea why its not working. i'm on console, so there's a chance something didn't port right maybe? but i have no idea lol. i hate mod order so much.

Try playing on PC. :) Things get REALLY complicated REALLY fast..... Though there are tools to make a bit of it easier... even if you don't understand what is happening 'under the hood'. :D

Try playing on PC. :smile: Things get REALLY complicated REALLY fast..... Though there are tools to make a bit of it easier... even if you don't understand what is happening 'under the hood'. :D

yeah i might have too. i own it on pc, i just prefer the controller so we'll see lol

Try playing on PC. :smile: Things get REALLY complicated REALLY fast..... Though there are tools to make a bit of it easier... even if you don't understand what is happening 'under the hood'. :D

yeah i might have too. i own it on pc, i just prefer the controller so we'll see lol

I think the game natively supports the controller on PC.......