High res textures
SMIM

Episode Parallax
skyrim flora overhaul
skyui
realistic lighting overhaul
climates of tamriel

WATER

Now since installing these and starting my game everything looks great, except for the water, because I cannot see it. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to what might be causing this? I've used these previously and not had any problems like this.

Regards,

ive had the issue b4 if your graphics card isnt that good or for somet reason your on low settings and using the climates of tamriel's water / or clear water redux? somet like that the water can sometimes go completely invisible

my advice -

settings - high/ultra - maby medium

find another water mod that dosent say clear and replace it with climate of tamriels version

Edited by EpicLyWhit3

• 6 months later...

I had this issue, it's the ENB. All you need to do is press SHIFT+ENTER in game, and disable depth of field at the bottom, then click APPLY at the top. It may freeze for 5 seconds or so, but when you press SHIFT+ENTER again to return to the game, your water should be back.

Hope this helped. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had this problem too whenever I installed an ENB preset. Then I opened the ENB configurator in game (Shift and Enter) and found "EnableWater" in the effects settings. I turned it off and the water came back

Wow, was looking on the internet for so long, your suggestion really worked, well I do not have the nice settings my mod uses but I prefer water of none-water :D, thx bro