import Contractor armor into my mod

waylonbearce

Well I didn't know you had permission, you hadn't stated it.

Plenty of people ask for help with things they shouldn't be doing these days, but at least you've proven you are not one of them.

I tried talking to you in the chatroom and you just ignored me like everyone else does just cuz im not a premium user. I think ill pay the $80 bucks so I can get help and be know for the extensive work I have put into castle dracula and castle dragonborn.

Then I didn't see your attempt for some reason.

I don't ignore people based on account status - didn't even notice you were a regular user until you mentioned it now. Making the assumption I ignored you because you aren't a premium member is both insulting and wrong - since in the chat, there's no way to tell who has what type of account (apart from the staff, due to the different coloured names) - and it still doesn't matter.

I think we're done here. Go make your mod, I'll be sure to avoid using it.

Then I didn't see your attempt for some reason.

I don't ignore people based on account status - didn't even notice you were a regular user until you mentioned it now. Making the assumption I ignored you because you aren't a premium member is both insulting and wrong - since in the chat, there's no way to tell who has what type of account (apart from the staff, due to the different coloured names) - and it still doesn't matter.

I think we're done here. Go make your mod, I'll be sure to avoid using it.

Well Im hoping to have you be more humble with people, Well at least my mods not some cabin in the woods that I call a mansion and get 1500 endorsements for it. I just wanted some help.