Бессмертная лошадь

RiiRo

Is there a way to make horses, your horse especially in the mortal game, or to force the GG not to use the automatic summoning of the horse, so that the horse does not appear without the summoning? I have a bug or the quest fails in the middle after the chase and there Jan Ptacek is standing free, the Polovtsians are attacking, there is some kind of trouble with the quest, because of the horse, it prevents the quest from being completed, which brings it straight to the threshold of the enemy's camp, in the quest, the Prey at the moment of the chase only that the horse brings causes a problem, after the weather like I got there, the camp is empty without awards and other things, given that the camp is not open in the wrong place, not on the map. And all because I found a horse earlier, earlier, as I had to pump for a long time for the quest to go better, I just need to temporarily get rid of it, from the horse, only for the duration of the quest, if it cures, normally without quest failures, I could not solve it myself, then how to write codes or texts in the game I don't understand much, please, how can this be done to get rid of the bug of passing the quest?

Есть ли способ сделать лошадей, свою лошадь особенно в игре смертной, или заставить ГГ не использовать автоматический призыв лошади, чтоб без призыва лошадь не появлялась? У меня появился баг или квест проваливается в средине после погони и там Ян Птачек свободно стоит, половцы нападают, с квестом беда какая то, из-за лошади она мешает выполнить квест что привозит прямиком к порогу лагеря врага, в квесте Добыча в моменте погоня только, что лошадь довозит вызывает проблему, после погоде вроде доехал, лагерь пуст без наград и прочего, учитывая, лагерь не открыт не на месте, не на карте. А всё потому что обрел лошадь раньше, раньше то как пришлось прокачиваться долго для квеста чтоб пройти лучше, мне лишь нужно временно избавиться от неё, от лошади, только на время квеста если вылечит, на нормально без провалов выполнения квеста, самому не удалось это решить, то как в написание кодов или текстов в игре мало смыслю, пожалуйста как это можно сделать, чтоб избавиться от бага прохождения квеста?

Edited by RiiRo