Need a mod to fix doors

Deathforge

I only use English mods, but during the process of using them... I end up finding an addon I like and perfer to keep, then I realize that 90% of the doors are now in French or German.

Looking for an esp that I can return labeled doors back to english without messing with my mods.

Am I the only one with this that doesn't know how to fix it, is there one already out, or am I just SOL?

You have installed a different language version of a mod. The only way to fix it is to first find out what mod it is. we can't just tell you with no info as there are thousands of mods here.

Then, once you have identified it, remove it completely. all textures and meshes as well as the esp.

Then, if there is one redownload the English version.

If you post a load order list, someone may recognize some of the mods that have non English versions.

Getting a load order list from OBMM

Of course you have to be running OBMM first to do this.

On the right, click on the box that says Import/Export

Select the top entry on the drop down list, View Load Order

Your load order will be displayed. Note that any inactive mods will not show in the list.

On the top left, click in the disk icon – a save box will pop up.

First you need to tell it where to save your list – the desktop is a good place and easy to find.

Next, go down to the second block at the bottom to select the save as type:

Pick Plain Text (*.Txt)

Now, in the File name block type in a name, such as Load List-1

Copy and paste the load order directly into to your post.

If you want to keep a copy for your own use, make a text file and past the same list into it.

Then 'save as' and give it a name that you will remember, such as Load list-1.txt

Be sure to manually input that you are using OBMM and if you are using it, OBSE as they are not really mods, but utility programs and will not show in the list.

Archived