CoyoteMage

FWIW, there's a necklace/amulet of alchemy that comes with Skyrim Beyond Bruma, which uses a turquoise gem that resembles a Welkynd stone (although it's not actually a Welkynd stone, nor nearly as large as A Welkynd Stone).

I'm not sure where you can get an amulet that includes a real (ie working) Welkynd Stone.

FWIW, there's a necklace/amulet of alchemy that comes with Skyrim Beyond Bruma, which uses a turquoise gem that resembles a Welkynd stone (although it's not actually a Welkynd stone, nor nearly as large as A Welkynd Stone).

I'm not sure where you can get an amulet that includes a real (ie working) Welkynd Stone.

I don't need it to be working, I just think it looks really pretty lol

Just happened to re-discover this one today, Ayleid Piercings ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76204 ) - NSFW. It supposedly has both Welkynd and Varla amulets in the mix. It may have what you need. I haven't used (or d/l) it, so I don't know.

This mod is nearly perfect! I really don't want to have to dl a ton of body mods (esp. weird p0rno mods) for an amulet though.

I think that SOS is only needed if you plan to use the piercings on male characters. I don't know running without it will bug out the character creation system/racemenu, though. Maybe ask on the mod page...

So I should be fine. Do I also need Creation Club or the Anniversary Upgrade? If this mod doesn't need them, I'll totally dl for this sweet, sweet amulet.