Dol Guldur Player Home

Lazarael

I don't know the first thing about modding myself. But after watching the latest part in the Hobbit trilogy. (at least now I suppose its a trilogy)

I thought if possible a lore friendly player home akin to Dol Guldur (Where Gandalf encounters Sauron) would be quite neat.

Think it would be somewhere in a forest well off the beaten path.

http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/4/4b/Dol_Guldur_-_An_Unexpected_Journey.PNG

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130709135854/lotr/images/d/dd/2_(2).png

Dont know if anyone still cares to build house mods for Skyrim, but I think something like this would be very cool.

The Hobbit was NOT a trilogy by itself, it was nearly a small pocketsized book and the story was not that huge, the LOTR was the big thing, i guess Tolkien wrote the Hobbit as an intro for the LOTR.

Peter Jackson made the Hobbit into a trilogy, just so he could make more money out of it, which is a shame, a lot of things in the Hobbit trilogy is nothing more than time filling crap.

He did a better job with the LOTR, there was much more material to be used.

But that is of course a complete different discussion. :laugh:

But your idea is nice, that "player house" will fit in nicely into skyrim.

The Hobbit was NOT a trilogy by itself, it was nearly a small pocketsized book and the story was not that huge, the LOTR was the big thing, i guess Tolkien wrote the Hobbit as an intro for the LOTR.

Actually, The Hobbit was written as a children's book and not just as an introduction to The Lord of the Rings. :) (I actually read it when I was seven or eight, back in 1978 and I still own that original book).

Actually, The Hobbit was written as a children's book and not just as an introduction to The Lord of the Rings. :smile: (I actually read it when I was seven or eight, back in 1978 and I still own that original book).

also as far as i know it wasn't peter Jackson's idea to separate and extend it but we're getting sidetracked :tongue:

Edited by StuartSmiles