a town like in the pitt

Baresark

Well for those who played the Pitt i hope you liked the atmosphere, moslty in the shed part (i mean where you have to find 100 scrap metal)

Someone could make some sort of city who look like that?

It could be a new location in the wasteland near Meresti trainyard, with a an opened factory.

Check the pics, its more clear

Maybe with a quest or an important background and some npc.

I was thinking about a scavenger den, full of paranoid people.

Could it be done and could it be interesting?

I second this. I would love to see someone do this idea. It would make the wasteland alot more interesting and make you feel like it was a big city.

Of course it could be done, but it would be much easier to place it outside of the capital wasteland like the Pitt. Personally I would love to do some level making with some pitt material, but I have lots of other stuff to do and don't really have the time. Obviously this would require the efforts of several people to accomplish. :)

for a pitt looking city you should check out DamLakeCity it's a placeholder and unfinished but will be finished soon. here is a link

http://www.fookunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383 Enjoy

Just so you know, no. That mod will not be finished soon. There's 0% interior and character work done.

I'm only saying that so that the people who want to make a pitt-like city won't be discouraged to just wait for someonelse's work to be uploaded.

I think this is a cool idea. If i may just add my opinion, I think it should be made in a new cell along the river. (Upriver of the capitol or something)

I think then you could have a railyard, but have a loading dock area along the river. THAT would be a very cool and unique area and you would have a lot to work with. Maybe have people there who are trying to run a business shipping supplies to refugee areas. Then you could have quests helping them fight off pirate-like raiders and stuff.

Sounds like an awesome idea, i'd defs be waiting for a town like that ^^

Perhaps you could make it have a small upper-class area, well maintained

and a huge slum area.

But yeah.. sounds awesome :D will be definitely

waiting for this mod if it goes into production.

Archived