3 Mini mods request

Whitsel

I dont usually request mods, but I have been wanting these three things for fallout 3 forever now.

1) I know there is already a couple mods that let you 'disguise' yourself to trick other factions, but one is broken(crashes on leveling up) and the other doesnt work so well(you can shoot enemies and only the attacked one will respond). I desperately request this one! Perhaps someone could just ask permission to fix the Armored Disguises mod?

2) A computer bypass module. I know this is included in FWE, but I dont really want to use the entire mod, just this one thing. It would work perfectly along side the explosive entry mod!

3) Finally, I know there has been artillery mods, but I was thinking more along the lines of one that works like so:

Throw a grenade(beacon), artillery fires about 10 rounds on the 'beacon's' position in a wide spread. I was hoping Enclave Commander would add the option through it's command radio function, but nothing yet.

I would love to do these and give them to the community, but I have never modded anything for the engine and wouldnt know where to start.

Thanks for any help.

I dont usually request mods, but I have been wanting these three things for fallout 3 forever now.

1) I know there is already a couple mods that let you 'disguise' yourself to trick other factions, but one is broken(crashes on leveling up) and the other doesnt work so well(you can shoot enemies and only the attacked one will respond). I desperately request this one! Perhaps someone could just ask permission to fix the Armored Disguises mod?

2) A computer bypass module. I know this is included in FWE, but I dont really want to use the entire mod, just this one thing. It would work perfectly along side the explosive entry mod!

3) Finally, I know there has been artillery mods, but I was thinking more along the lines of one that works like so:

Throw a grenade(beacon), artillery fires about 10 rounds on the 'beacon's' position in a wide spread. I was hoping Enclave Commander would add the option through it's command radio function, but nothing yet.

I would love to do these and give them to the community, but I have never modded anything for the engine and wouldnt know where to start.

Thanks for any help.

I'll try my hand at your first request when I have time (probably a few days).

Archived