can you kill

sandy

I will get home tonight. I will get home tonight...

Oh, well you meet someone called Wulf in Ghostgate if you are doing the main quest who you later are told is probably one of the Septim family. I think it's Tiber Septim but I can't recall for sure. He gives you a lucky coin that gives you an extra power. I suppose you could kill him - why bother?

Yes he is the god Tiber Septim, according to "The Morrowind Prophecies." If you talk to him and then talk to an oracle named Varian your rep. will go up 2 point's and people will be talking about it. Not sure if you can kill him though.

Yeah, Wulf is the personification of Tiber Septim or Talos Stormcrown or The Dragon of the Noth, etc... ad nauseum. The only game that you really get to see Uriel Septim in some detail is Daggerfall, the opening cut has a scene with the Emperor speaking. I can't verify this, but you may get to see him in game in Arena. I have yet to complete Arena.

No his abbsence would have been noticed in Cyrodil. Plus I highly dought that the Emperor is a Moon Sugar addict, however in my story Neverar is :tongue2: :grin:

why do you want to kill the emperor anyway?

yeah, in Game I have never met wulf because When I was set to go to Dagoth ur I went to the tower of dawn and went to the temple, i didnt even notice him when I passed by so I didnt get the lucky coin.

-CG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived