Smp hair sculpt to follower mod,Hair falling to the ground.

pxd2050

For me, your mod actually causes a CTD as soon as I try to summon the NPC, looks like on trying to handle VirtualHairCollision_2 part. The sculpts/presets involving SMP hair as head parts are generally used for player, not NPCs.

Here is a rework.

Changed the actual head mesh to have pretty much no hair. (hair head part is duplicate of 'Redguard04')

Assembled 'Jackdaw' KSSMP Hair into an equippable wig mesh, and made it part of the NPC's default skin.

Removed dependencies on High Poly Head and KS Hairdos, and cleaned unwanted masters.

Consolidated and corrected all texture paths and such. Needed textures are now part of the mod.

Changes to the NPC:

Corrected factions/relationship to actually make her available as follower.

Changed voice type from Astrid to FemaleSultry. Generally, assigning a custom NPC voice type to a generic follower is a bad idea.

Also flagged the esp as light.

ZgFrOCv.jpg

Uo7oxmW.jpg

For me, your mod actually causes a CTD as soon as I try to summon the NPC, looks like on trying to handle VirtualHairCollision_2 part. The sculpts/presets involving SMP hair as head parts are generally used for player, not NPCs.

Here is a rework.

Changed the actual head mesh to have pretty much no hair. (hair head part is duplicate of 'Redguard04')

Assembled 'Jackdaw' KSSMP Hair into an equippable wig mesh, and made it part of the NPC's default skin.

Removed dependencies on High Poly Head and KS Hairdos, and cleaned unwanted masters.

Consolidated and corrected all texture paths and such. Needed textures are now part of the mod.

Changes to the NPC:

Corrected factions/relationship to actually make her available as follower.

Changed voice type from Astrid to FemaleSultry. Generally, assigning a custom NPC voice type to a generic follower is a bad idea.

Also flagged the esp as light.

ZgFrOCv.jpg

Uo7oxmW.jpg

Thank you for your advice on mod.
I know the method of using equippable wig, but this method can cause many problems. For example, taking off clothes, etc.
I found the key to falling my hair: Sculpt lost 2 bones.
I removed these two bones from Jackdaw.xml and used my hair normally.

In this case, the wig mesh is not a separate item, but a part of the NPC 'naked' skin, so she will retain the hair even when completely stripped. (But not when wearing another slot 31 item, like a hood) But glad you figured it out. Yeah, I did notice that xml was declaring a couple bones that the hair did not actually have, but did not really connect it to the issue.

scorrp10, 在 19 三月 2023 - 11:47 上午, 说:

在这种情况下,假发网不是单独的物品,而是NPC“裸露”皮肤的一部分,因此即使完全剥离,她也会保留头发。(但佩戴另一个插槽 31 物品时不行,例如兜帽)但很高兴你想通了。是的,我确实注意到 xml 声明了头发实际上没有的几块骨头,但并没有真正将其与问题联系起来。

:laugh: :huh: :laugh: