katashy

George Brown, Good or BAD?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is Britians PM a good one?

• He's good for Britian
    • He's rubbish at his job.
    • He's ok at it.
    • Don't really care tbh

So, i've been studying Modern Studies, and in class the topic of whether Gordan Brown is a good prime minister came up.

We have a project to do for next Tuesday, which is to do a survey on peoples opinions of Britians PM.

So yeah, do my poll and comment with any reasons for your decision!

And when i hand in my finished project, i'll tell you my results! :D

And yes i just realised that it's GORDAN Brown not GEORGE, ignore that if you can. :P

I don't really have much of an opinion about him one way or another, I'm not familiar with his policies or his stances on certain issues. And even if I did know, I couldn't really care less, I live in the US so his policies wouldn't really affect what goes on here.

He's ok, he just has a bad image and came to power at a very bad time, plus he's better than that vampire Cameron.

Agreed.

Although with the expenditures scandal or whatever its called, its makes him look worse.

Thanks for all your replies, i've made up my report and i am handing it in tommorow. I was having this discussion with my dad the other night, and he said anyone who wants to be PM obviously wants the power and couldn't care less about the country, but just likes making the decisions, even if it's a bad one.

Anyway i'll post with my grade when i get it! Fingers crossed it's good!

Hes a numpty i hate him he got in on the back of Tony Blair and betrayed him. Personally i liked Tony Blair i thought if nothing else he was honest. He came to power after being chancellor of the exchecker (spelling is probably wrong) and he was responsible for the banks and spending of the country so he cant blame anyone else.

Ill probably vote either SNP (Scottish Nationalists) or Lib Dem. I will NEVER vote Tory ever after what Maggie Thatcher did to scotland.

• 2 years later...

to be honest, he ruined the country.

I'm sorry that I have to mention it, but we can't have any more foreigners. I'm not saying kill or move them out, but we need England to resume their jobs. We're losing English jobs for people who work for less, thus ruining our economy.

No-one can throw them out because we all saw what happened to a perfectly peaceful protest in N.Ireland. Bloody sunday people. Our Government HATES us...

Off-topic, how many years in jail would I get for singing "remember remember the 5th of November" outside Parliament? :)

Tbh, although BNP is very racist, their foreigner ideals are sometimes good. I mean, Leicester has more foreign population than english. I'm terribly sorry if this offends people, but it's not saying Foreigners must lose their jobs, it's just saying more jobs need to go to Native civillians of the country. We give money for these jobs and we work for them. So we deserve the jobs. Not foreigners who DON't pay for them or work for them.

It is a personality, that does not question at all, cause he thinks bush and iraq war is great, even tho bush very well could be put in prison in countries, that do have something like human rights. Edited by Nadimos