in a andecisive gaming rutt!

hoofhearted4

so as of late ive basically only been playing GW2. restarted the game back up in August after taking almost a year off. got into a guild and ive greatly been enjoying it. got a Necro up to 80, been doing stuff with it daily (including dailies haha) and been messing with several other classes. however, the days where i log in for a greater part of the day are winding down. i still log in for dailies, and some other things, but its only for a couple of hours before i finish and im done. so im thinking its time to play something else. i wont stop GW2 entirely. i do like to get my dailies, because they will be useful for if/when i start really playing heavily again, but im not sure what I want to play next. I have, what i consider, a Huge Steam Library (picture below) but im unsure of what game I want to hop into. i post this because, well idk, maybe someone can convince me to play a certain game.

Ive also got a PS3, with several games I havent touched, but idk if im in the mood to play my PS3 either lol. but i guess ill list those games as well.

PS3:

Bayonetta

God of War 3

Folklore (continue)

Dragons Dogma (continue)

Metal Gear Rising

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

also considering buying Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch.

there are a few other games I'd consider going back to, but games ive already played.

as for PC see the attached pictures. obviously you cant tell which ones Ive played but i wont tell you. ill just let you have at it with suggestions. hearing someone else say i should play X game might convince me to play it and help with my indecisiveness :tongue:

i dont know how to resize pictures for posting without making the actual picture smaller, so i just stuck them in spoiler tags

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/hoofhearted4/gamelist1_zps6be8df5e.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/hoofhearted4/gamelist2_zps47d2a002.jpg

hope to hear some suggestions as to what i should play lol. i know i said id leave it up to you, but the only ones I dont want to play are Skyrim and FONV. ive played both, quite a bit, and while i would play them again, atm i dont want to. i dont enjoy either of them enough to head back to them right now. FO3 is still up for grabs, ive spent hundreds of hours on it on PS3, but havent played but 2 hours on PC. that said, i am sort of holding out hope for games that this site isnt based on lol. but im open to anything.

thanks for helping with my random quest guys! hahah

Edited by hoofhearted4

Give me FO3. I'm brokenergy on steam.

As for what you could play some smaller developer titles like antichamber or the stanley parable, stardock. Jade empire, saints row 4, if you want a challenge cursader kings 2 with game of thrones mod, then there is the bard's tale, tomb raider 2013, alan wake. Depends on your taste really. If you want more ideas, I can give more.

I vote for Dishonored. Epic game, imo. And the DLC is great, if you don't have it.

Otherwise, I noticed you have KOTOR but not TSL (at least not on Steam).

The Restored Content mod for TSL is pretty much finished, and it makes TSL a more fitting sequel to KOTOR, so I recommend The Sith Lords as well.

The widescreen patcher for TSL works a lot better than the one for KOTOR, by the way.

There's also No More Room In Hell, if you're looking for good cooperative multiplayer. It's free, but the quality is higher than most of the paid indie games on Steam.

Edited by Rennn

Give me FO3. I'm brokenergy on steam.

As for what you could play some smaller developer titles like antichamber or the stanley parable, stardock. Jade empire, saints row 4, if you want a challenge cursader kings 2 with game of thrones mod, then there is the bard's tale, tomb raider 2013, alan wake. Depends on your taste really. If you want more ideas, I can give more.

i got FO3 after i played it on PS3. i havent played it simply because i havent been in the mood, but i got the GOTY for like $5. eventually ill play it. the 2 hours was just installing mods and making sure they worked lol.

as far as all those, well i dont own any of them. and im not an indie guy in the slightest. im not very pickie when it comes to games, but i dont like indie games. i sterotype, but its all side scrolling crap to me lol. SR4, Tomb Raider, and Alan Wake i would play, if i had them.

I vote for Dishonored. Epic game, imo. And the DLC is great, if you don't have it.

Otherwise, I noticed you have KOTOR but not TSL (at least not on Steam).

The Restored Content mod for TSL is pretty much finished, and it makes TSL a more fitting sequel to KOTOR, so I recommend The Sith Lords as well.

The widescreen patcher for TSL works a lot better than the one for KOTOR, by the way.

There's also No More Room In Hell, if you're looking for good cooperative multiplayer. It's free, but the quality is higher than most of the paid indie games on Steam.

yea Dishonored was one i was thinking of.

i have KOTOR, never really played it. i got it cause it was $2 and ive heard soo many great things about it, but im soo bad at playing out dated games, esp ones i have no nostalgia for. that said, ive always wanted to really try to get into it. i just need more motivation for it haha. i might try it this time though.

i do like coop games. do you have it?

as far as all those, well i dont own any of them. and im not an indie guy in the slightest. im not very pickie when it comes to games, but i dont like indie games. i sterotype, but its all side scrolling crap to me lol. SR4, Tomb Raider, and Alan Wake i would play, if i had them.

i do like coop games. do you have it?

Indie games can be good, but too many of them fall prey to their own ambition. The devs take on features they don't have the time or resources for and end up releasing a half-done game. :s

Plenty of them are good, but for every finished one there are 3 more that will never leave alpha.

Yes, I have it. I don't play it as much as I play the Killing Floor though. Mostly because it's easier to find a match where the other players don't suck. I suppose one of the pitfalls of being free, like No More Room In Hell, is that every 10 year old with a laptop downloads it and gets themselves killed all over your match. >_>

i have Killling Floor!

and idk. honestly not too many indie games pop up that i see that i like. sidescroller, first person, third person, none have looked good. most have crappy graphics, and i am one of those that cant play games that look like they are fromt he 90s unless i in fact played it in the 90s.

the ones that do seem worth trying are $25+, which sometimes isnt much, and sometimes is a lot for a game. atm, good game or not, i cant afford it really so even the indie games that look good have to get passes from me.

just looking at Steam and i see Wasteland 2 is in its early release stage, which is good to see. i didnt back it on Kickstarter, and i dont come from the age of the original or the original FOs, but the game did look good to me. may be a game i purchase in the near future. maybe. early access is $60, and those are usually more expensive then the game, $15 got you the game on Kickstarter so im hoping to see the game go for $20 or something once released.

just looking at Steam and i see Wasteland 2 is in its early release stage, which is good to see. i didnt back it on Kickstarter, and i dont come from the age of the original or the original FOs, but the game did look good to me. may be a game i purchase in the near future. maybe. early access is $60, and those are usually more expensive then the game, $15 got you the game on Kickstarter so im hoping to see the game go for $20 or something once released.

It'll probably be a lot cheaper when it launches. On Steam 7 Days To Die is $35 now for early access, but it's supposed to be $15 when it releases. Arma 3 was like $80 early access, and $50 once it released.

i caved and bought Ni No Kuni! i wont be able to play it until next week, maybe even the week after. but yea. probably the game that will end up soaking up my non GW2 spare time :P