Things that dont make sense 2

TheCalliton

Why doesn't backstabbing a guy in his sleep with a claymore kill him whereas a dagger does it with ease?

Why does my bow have scope-vision?

How do the big boats get to the imperial city with all those bridges and sandbanks obstructing the way?

What where all the forts in cyrodiil for when you can't cross any of the borders? And why're they abandoned now? What do forts need such big cellars for?

Why're the mages forgeting spells instead of inventing new ones?

What does the dark brotherhood need so many (aleged) hidden cells with so many assasins for when they only get assigments everywhere but cyrodiil and only every once a few weeks?

Why can't I see the aleged new recruits of the fighters guild anywhere?

Why did Modryn Oreyn stop painting?! He had real talent!

How can a rat kill a man in plate armour?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all forts are occupied by bandits or haunted?

Where is the Imperial army?

Why there are more bandits in a small cave than guards in the Imperial City?

Why using a Feather spell (even the weakest one) increase much more your speed than a Greater Fortify Speed spell?... It is supposed to decrease your total weight not making you a Road Runner lol

Why the enemies from deep caves/forts/ruins recognizes that you're the one walking on the other side of a wall and not one of their teammates that are already eating dirt after a successful sneaking kill?

Why archers aims below your belly instead of other vital organs? x_x

Why can't you play dead even if you're looking like a porcupine cause of all those arrows?

Why there is no research of dwemer steam technology on Cyrodiil?... the closest thing to that technology is the Oblivion siege machine

Why Mehrunes Dagon doesn't just step onto everyone?

Why a total stranger puts you on his testament giving you a Wizard's Tower? LOL

Why archers aims below your belly instead of other vital organs? x_x

Whether that was deliberate, or just a bad choice of words, I almost wet myself from laughter ;D

Also, how the heck do the wolves end up with Silver Goblets?

And Why can't I loot Captain Renault's body? I want her armour -.-

why do orcs look like they fell down the ugly tree and broke nearly every dang branch

why do bretons look nothing like the elven kin they are supposed too aren't the cross breeds?

thought of another why when your are sneaking it looks like your walking around with a broken back.

why is everyone in oblivion right handed, each race the same height, and everyone in that rac ehas the same voice

Because there's actually only 11 people in the game (the extra one is you), and they can just run really fast. Also they have a huge set of disguises.

Why is there so much cheese, but no milk? Or cows?

Also, why do animals like deer only have one little neat cutlet of meat in their body?

"Why is there so much cheese, but no milk? Or cows?"

The cheese in Oblivion doesn't come from cows, I'll give you a hint where it comes from; "The correct term is smegma"

"Also, why do animals like deer only have one little neat cutlet of meat in their body?"

Because they game says so.

Why is my character fooling himself? He ventures through the darkest caves, the most haunting lairs, getting all the woman, when yet, all he wants is the gentle touch of Lucien Lachance's hand upon his chest...

Why doesn't backstabbing a guy in his sleep with a claymore kill him whereas a dagger does it with ease?

Why does my bow have scope-vision?

How do the big boats get to the imperial city with all those bridges and sandbanks obstructing the way?

What where all the forts in cyrodiil for when you can't cross any of the borders? And why're they abandoned now? What do forts need such big cellars for?

Why're the mages forgeting spells instead of inventing new ones?

What does the dark brotherhood need so many (aleged) hidden cells with so many assasins for when they only get assigments everywhere but cyrodiil and only every once a few weeks?

Why can't I see the aleged new recruits of the fighters guild anywhere?

Why did Modryn Oreyn stop painting?! He had real talent!

How can a rat kill a man in plate armour?

EVERY one knows you get a plus 20 points of damage when useing a dagger to kill some one in there sleep ( have you ever seen a assassin with a claymore).

you have genetic mutant eye for your dad was a hawk.

they fly.

You left prison so, your on probation which means every one can leave but you

because mages are poor and spells cost money also this could happen :mage:

they are waiting for psycho path to kill every one at that one out post

look in a mirror :biggrin:

who?

some nut job dentist decided to tip their teeth with glass and This also explains why their so mad

I hope this has helped. If not I hope you laughed :teehee:

Here's some more

Why is there no opening to the top of the tower inside? (white gold tower)

Why does enchanting cost gold? Is one of the components gold of something?

Why do bandits/ Undead/ monsters stand around aimlessly until they see you?

Where are the summoned monsters summoned from?

Why is it whenever you have to meet someone it has to be at midnight?

Why is the jail so empty if it is SOOOOO easy to commit crime?

Are guards on an unlimited supply? If so why not make an army? Like the Imperial Legion.

Why when being assaulted by oblivion gates there are only 4 or 5 guys trying to stop it?

If Syl is so paranoid why doesn't she go on a killing spree?

Why do Argonians and Khijitt sound exactly alike even though they hate each other?

Why do the Deadric princes give you items that are worse than the random drops off bandits?

Another one on the Deadric, why do they call them princes when there are women deadric too.

Ill be back i think i got more. :whistling:

Why is there no opening to the top of the tower inside? (white gold tower)

Because they knew you would jump off of it if there was.

Why does enchanting cost gold? Is one of the components gold of something?

Mages got to make money somehow.

Why do bandits/ Undead/ monsters stand around aimlessly until they see you?

Can you think of a better thing for them to do?

Where are the summoned monsters summoned from?

That is a topic of hot debate, but the general consensus is Ohio.

Why is it whenever you have to meet someone it has to be at midnight?

Think of a better time?

Why is the jail so empty if it is SOOOOO easy to commit crime?

Because every one is holier than thou

Are guards on an unlimited supply? If so why not make an army? Like the Imperial Legion.

Yes they are unlimited, but they can only GUARD, having an army implies that they can ATTACK.

Why when being assaulted by oblivion gates there are only 4 or 5 guys trying to stop it?

Everyone else is rather pre-occupied with the prevalence of deadra worship in the somerest isles.

If Syl is so paranoid why doesn't she go on a killing spree?

Maybe she will.

Why do Argonians and Khijitt sound exactly alike even though they hate each other?

They don't hate each other...but if they did, it's cause they sound alike.

Why do the Deadric princes give you items that are worse than the random drops off bandits?

DO they? I was under the impression that no bandits dropped the skeleton key.... hmph, perhaps you have different bandits.

Another one on the Deadric, why do they call them princes when there are women deadric too.

Because they're gods, they can call themselves cupcakes if they want to....

Hmm good answers. 'Corse the god Cupcake was overthrown by the Lord of Pie after the "Muffin Catastrophe" and soon replaced be the Pastry Saint of Fudge.

As for the drops im talkin bout the weapon drops, skeleton key is my best friend.

And a time for meeting, the best time would be around 8am at the pub where the people from the midnight meetings are asleep along with the drunks and the normal people are just getting awake.