Skyrim skips initial launcher, help?

CShepp

I downloaded a version of Skyrim for Mac that is wrapped already and runs perfectly. But it skips over the initial launcher screen and takes me right to the in-game launcher where I only have the options "Play" "Load" "Credits" "Exit" and can't change anything. I need to activate some of the .esp files for the mods I downloaded but cannot since I have no initial launcher screen. I assume the original maker of the version I'm running has a mod installed or something that skips over the initial launcher. I've been screwing around with it for a few days but can't figure anything out. Does anyone know how to get the initial launcher to load? Or activate the .esp files without it? I provided a screenshot of where I assume it must be, stored somewhere in one of these areas? Hopefully?

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p671/cylesheppard/ScreenShot2013-12-17at114750AM_zps5e847da0.png

I downloaded a version of Skyrim for Mac that is wrapped already

What you have is a pirate version. There is no official MAC version. The 'wrappers' are not perfect and may - or may not work with mods or even may work with some and not others.

If you want to run a windows game on a mac, use a program like BootCamp and download the real version from Steam - that does work.

Banned for piracy