SPH console command to set HDR parapeters. How to write them to an ini file?

orangedeal

I use the SHP command, specifically "shp 0.2,0.01,0.02,0.65,0.2,6.0,1.5,4.0,2.0". More precisely, I run the bat file where it is written. I have to do this every time after loading a save. Adding this to the startup file does not work - after loading the save it will be white (gray screen).

I came across information that it is "SetHDRParam". But what should I enter in Fallout4.ini or Fallout4Prefs.ini to get the parameters I need, so as not to enter this every time after loading the save?

Hi, maybe you did alreday did this. If not you can try to add the following line to your Fallout 4.ini under [General] assuming that your command works. I didn't try this.

sStartingConsoleCommand=shp 0.2,0.01,0.02,0.65,0.2,6.0,1.5,4.0,2.0

You can combine more than one command. Then the syntax is sStartingConsoleCommand=command1; command2, command3,.......

Afaik you can load bat-files the same way. This normally loads commands when starting the game and/ or loading a savegame.

I use this for cl- and fogsettings to be loaded automatically and for this it works fine.

Thanks for the answer. If I enter this command in the Fallout4Custom.ini file, then it works the same way as if I write it in the startup.txt file - a gray screen when loading the save.

If I understand correctly, it is impossible to change the HDR parameters in this way and changes are possible only directly while in the game, and not from the main menu (when all start-up commands work). I hope that it should be possible to change the HDR parameters in other ways, through the config file ... I just don't know what exactly to enter.

Searching for "HDR" in all config files only finds the [blurShaderHDR] section in the Fallout4Prefs.ini file and only the entry "bDoHighDynamicRange=0". There are a few more entries with "shader", but no more.

• 3 weeks later...

I also noticed that if I start the game and then load a save in an internal location, then use the specified console command and then exit to an external location, the game will not look as it should (in the distance, the image will be blurry, as if DoF is not working correctly). It helps to restart the game with loading an external location and only then enter the sph command. As for the use of ENB, I had to stop using it for a number of reasons. I use ReShade just a little, for darkening.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's possible to make the appropriate changes to the ini file to avoid typing this in the console. There must be something like that...

http://distlinks.net/img/lnk1/fogwnbiomy.jpg

http://distlinks.net/img/lnk1/zzpomt1xwt.jpg

Edited by orangedeal