Troubleshooting Legacy of the Dragon Born

niphilim222

Hello anyone come across a problem like this in Skyrim before, I confused and pulling my hear over this one... I am all out of ideas, what about you????? And thanks for anyone figuring it out for me, hard to determine and stuff.. TY in advance... It could be a conflict between legacy of the dragon born, but i even went straight vanilla with dragonborn and this still persisted.

20230328223403-1.jpg

Edited by niphilim222

I presume you're referring to the apparently missing broken textures and or meshes in the stairwell (and further down the shaft, I think)? I have not run into that specific group of artifacts, but I have seen plenty of similar missing resources

If so, unless there's some overriding reason not to do so, you might want to run the file integrity tool on Steam, which will re-download any missing broken resource elements from the vanilla game

It's also possible that you have some other mod installed that's in conflict with that area, so I'd look at your mod list and see if there's any mods that directly overwrite that dungeon (some dwarven improvements type mod), or act upon all caves/ruins.