favorite thing to fight

TheCalliton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about my favorite thing, but I HATE Clanfears and Brown Bears, especially early on -- and they can be lethal especially when teaming up later in the game.

I'd say my favorite thing to fight are the mud crabs, just run right by them, swipe and fill up my soul gems. :)

To be honest, none of the monsters in the game really excite me (80% feel similar), but at least we didn't have Cliff Racers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not too fond of difficult fights againt well-armored opponents who just block and power attack all the time. Honestly, I'd rather fight hordes of weaker opponents all day.

I recently went into Miscarcand in an attempt to finally advance the main quest a bit. I was actually kinda pleased to find that the monsters weren't nearly as strong as I had expected; the bitterfish goblins were pathetic and the skeletons and zombies went down pretty easy too. For once I was actually enjoying a dungeon crawl.

(Of course, then the King of Miscarcand showed up and was like: You Die Now! But that's a different cup of tea.)

But I think my over-all favourite enemy to fight was the Knights of Order. They were straight to the point, reasonably tough, and unlike the Dremora they were naturally intimidating without having to cover themselves in spikes and blood and scary faces. Also they didn't use annoying enchanted weapons all the time, they just ganged up on me and tried to hit me with their really sharp swords a lot.

First time I battled them seriously was just after the Addiction quest. I didn't quite understand how to shut down the Obelisk, so they just kept coming four at a time. I think I killed something like 15-20 of them - the ground was strewn with fallen Knights of Order. It was epic.

I love also going on rampages and fighting all the people in one city. Though I'm sure we all like to do that every now and then. Sometimes I love it when some random villager says "Run away!" in some high-pitched voice with my character chasing them with his Umbra sword. :whistling: