Open Community  ·  3 members

Anno 1800

Is there a new version of Mod Loader ?

koaxial7

Hi ! Since today I can not launch the game with Mod Loader! I have the window telling me that my version is not compatible!!! My version of the game is 16.1 the latest so and my Mod Loader version is 0.9.4! Does it only do it to me? How to correct the problem? THANKS !

Edit : Ok ! it's news Version since today ! It's V17 ! I think we will have to wait a few days to have a new version of Load

Edited by koaxial7

Where did you find the V17 version?

EDIT: Now the modloader is already built in the game. We do not need modloaders anymore. Delete the dll from modloader and cache too and all the mods will work perfectly. I had to ask steam to check integrity after erasing.

Hi ! Since today I can not launch the game with Mod Loader! I have the window telling me that my version is not compatible!!! My version of the game is 16.1 the latest so and my Mod Loader version is 0.9.4! Does it only do it to me? How to correct the problem? THANKS !

Edit : Ok ! it's news Version since today ! It's V17 ! I think we will have to wait a few days to have a new version of Load

Edited by ivanbbctba

HI everybody,

I've got this problem too. After deleting my Mod-loader-Phyton-files I tried to open the 17th version of anno. The programme crashed immediately and didn't open even after deleting all mods. After deinstallation and reinstallation I subsequently added my mods. Now I know that in my case the "green_mile_MU" mod causes the problems. And they didn't even dissapear after deleting the mod again.

Does anybody know how to get back to 16.1.?

Best regards

Olli

It is much simpler than you think!

1. delete the old Mod Loader files

2. The game already have included the mod loader and the mod manager

3. Using Ubisoft connect verify the game files (it will find some missing - normally, you just delete something). It will ask you if you want to repair - say Yes!

4. Than start the game I run it as Administrator

5. You will have to agree with a new EULA but in the lower left corner you will already see something like "Mods detected"

6. After EULA a in game Mod Manager will appear and you can select/deselect the mods.

7. Start the game and enjoy!

• 3 months later...

I just purchased Anno 1800 during the Steam Summer Sale along with all 4 Season Passes. I never installed any ModLoader and the games is up to date. What do I do with the downloaded mods from this site? Where are the files supposed to reside?