4 Ideas

Lucidx

1. A mod that lets you look down and actually see your body, like in real like, when you look down you pretty much see your entire body, like in a game like Gothic 3.

2. Instant wait time, you dont have to wait the 30 seconds for wait, it just instantly sets the time

3. A mod that makes people and the player die faster, like weapons do more damage

4. Add some wildlife? Like maybe actual trees

oasis trees

and some deer or... mutated caribu!!!

3.) Fook kind of does this. You die ALOT faster.

4.) Martigen's Mutant Mod adds in wildlife. There are tiny black scorpians and baby geckos that walk around, and do not harm the player. There are also flies that eat dead bodies.

I would find it hard to believe that Trees would have survived massive amounts of radiation...

I wouldn't mind seeing my body when I looked down. That might not be hard to mod. I would be cool to see your legs when you run, like in Stalker or that Mirror's Edge game.

Well, if you go into TFC mode from the console (fly cam)

you can position the camera inside the head of your character so it looks like your body is there apon looking down

if there any way to alter the camera inside the geck, for example

you change the first person perspective camera to use the same info as the 3rd person camera but you change where the camera is by default?

The camera is far more complex than that, it requires careful rigging to prevent the camera from shaking uncontrollably and a lot other nasty stuff, and to really make it look good, you need quite a few animations.

That is why, do not expect to have it for a year or two.

Alright then I shall use this as my incentive to learn more about modding and animating and hopefully in the currently unforeseable future I will be able to sucsessfully make such a mod as this.

Archived