Companion Mod - No Companions Leave Megaton With Player

I'm fiddling with a companion mod. I've come to realise now that all vanilla companions, as well as my new one, will diseapper when I leave Megaton.

Using moveto on my current follower, it puts me back directly outside the gates, but the followers will be no where to be seen. They don't appear above or below the gates, under the geometry or anything. Once I fast travel somewhere or enter an interior they come back no problem. I can also re-enter Megaton and they'll always be with me, but I can't leave Megaton with them. Turning off the plugin stops the issue, so I know it's isolated to this one.

My modded follower is initially disabled and stands just outside of the Lucas Simms greeting trigger. He's enabled once the player speaks to an NPC in Megaton, then becomes avaialble for hire. There was a trigger to start an animation but I've since deleted it, and it's changed nothing.

I've tried googling but I can't find anything that replicates this issue. Does anyone know of anything that might effect followers coming through this specific door? I can find the door reference, but the gate doesn't seem to have any actual door data, so I can't even check that. I've tried going back and forth on the GECK to modded/unmodded to see if there's any differences but I can't see any changes, though there's a lot going on in the entrance/exit area of Megaton so it's extremely possible I've overlooked sometihng. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be very appreciative.

Which plugin to you disable?

Do you have a marker "Outside Megaton Gate"?

I have the same problem with exiting Megaton and when I enter or exit the Citadel. I just use fast travel when I exit. If I enter "A" ring, my companions appear again and I can exit the building into the Bailey.

Thanks for your reply - I just did a test at the Citadel just in case it was the same result, but followers will go in and out of the main gate, no issues. It's only going in and out of Megaton.

The plugin I disabled was mine, that has the companion.

I believe all the original markers are present. Door refs inside and out and both fine (I suppose they must be, or the player wouldn't be able to go in and out either!) I've been checking FO3Edit to do some cleanup but I can't see any changes to Megaton regarding entrance and exits.

Yes, rearding your last statement, it's the same but only when I leave Meagton. Walking in, entering/exiting anywhere else or fast travel will always have my follower coming with me. Just leaving Megaton.

** EDIT **

I'm happy to say I've managed to fix it. I was looking through the scripts effected on FO3Edit and managed to find there was a lot of random scripts attached, but with no actual changes. I found one relating to Megaton Front Gate and removed it. Now my follower follows me through with ease. I hope this may help someone in the future. I'm just figuring it out as I go, so finding these kind of threads in Google searches can be life saving.