ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Question regarding installing mod updates (for gameplay mods) after installing texture mods...

Hi all

I know that after installing texture mods the gameplay mods like community patch or any others can't be installed. My Q is, though: In that case, everytime there is a new updated for a mod (esp if its a single mod from the list of all the mods for the 3 games, say, only an update to community patch of me1) I would have to undo all the mod installations by going back to the non-modded backup (or uninstall the game and reinstall for a fresh one) and then reinstalling the mods??...

ty

I have been wondering this as well. However, what I have been doing to sidestep the issue is just work on a playthrough on one title while the lengthier load times for mods (like ALOV, ALOT, or EGM) or textures finish on another. My system's components are pretty old now but I haven't had any performance issues playing while ME3TMM or MEM installs mods on the next game in the background. I know that doesn't answer the question, but it's the most efficient system I have found so far.