COD4 clan recruiting!

katashy

Well i do go to school and i do go out but after school from about 4pm to maybe 10pm (i'm not on for 6 hours, this is the time range i'll be on, so anytime between 4 and 10 i guess...) Oh and i live in the UK, so if you live in America or somewhere else you might not be on when i am...

T_T you live in the UK? I guess I wont see you at the vegas regionals then. Dang it's always nice to talk to your competition before they become your competition. Reminds me of BOJL, great clan. I had the honor of speaking to and playing against several of their members before they got noticed. Tournies are so much funner when your competition are your friends.

Well i do go to school and i do go out but after school from about 4pm to maybe 10pm (i'm not on for 6 hours, this is the time range i'll be on, so anytime between 4 and 10 i guess...) Oh and i live in the UK, so if you live in America or somewhere else you might not be on when i am...

yh should be fine between those hours.. and yeh im in the uk so time wont be a problem

• 2 weeks later...

That's always a good sign when you first sign up with a clan...:P

Reminds me of when I used to be in a clan... we rarely lost but since I've been out of it...too many matches where I will go 20-5 or better and still the team loses quite badly...I think my best(how it was done, not numbers wise) was 18-0...I came in the match, in the opposing teams territory in ambush...just staked out at the top of the stairs with dragunov/RPD and just kept shooting people, got heli, and that was shooting and getting kills every couple of seconds, working on beating my last streak of 19 and then the match ended...:P I would predict a good 30-0 If that match kept on going.

That's always a good sign when you first sign up with a clan...:P

Reminds me of when I used to be in a clan... we rarely lost but since I've been out of it...too many matches where I will go 20-5 or better and still the team loses quite badly...I think my best(how it was done, not numbers wise) was 18-0...I came in the match, in the opposing teams territory in ambush...just staked out at the top of the stairs with dragunov/RPD and just kept shooting people, got heli, and that was shooting and getting kills every couple of seconds, working on beating my last streak of 19 and then the match ended...:P I would predict a good 30-0 If that match kept on going.

Not bad, actually that's pretty good. I got a 35-0 once on Hardcore TDM on Pipeline w/o calling in airstrike or heli. I was using my ghost class Silenced MP5, Bomb Squad, UAV Jammer, Dead Silence. I was sitting at the back near the MG building. I wasn't really camping there the people kept comming at me before I could leave. I ran out of ammo and ended up picking up some guys G36C. Right before S really hit that fan I ran out of the building and moved through the tunnels to the other side. That same guy who gave me his G36C and kept bum rushing me was right next to the stairs as I came out so I knifed him.

I also got a 22 kill streak on Creek sitting next to a rock with my silenced G3 picking the enemy snipers off. All of this was done solo. On vacant me and my buddy EvilKingDragon were playing together and I got 48-5 with the Ghost Class. I got all 6 enemies and 2 teammates with one airstrike it was beautiful. Too bad I've got the game on Xbox otherwise I'd play with you Kash.

Would have been better without getting your 2 teammates...:P and on vacancy too...that's pretty rare. Vacancy is actually a pretty nice sniping map if you stick to the outside and play it slowly...got all my one shot-two kills there w/ dragunov, even though for snipe I use m40a3 w/ acog. My numbers in the kill/death have always been solid, I can manage to outshoot most people on a head to head fight, since most people can't figure out that strafing saves your life if you are aiming at someone...however, my numbers aren't as good as they prolly could be, as I'm more of the objective guy, taking territories, planting bombs, all of that. And last, yeah I know what you mean by getting attacked before you can get your other weapon out. I had deagle/dragunov on that one map(block I think? one urban square one...) and spawned and got a quick 5 kill streak before I could go to my new spot and get set up to cover the middle..:P people just kept up on creeping up on me. So the reason I'm pretty solid is I don't get cheated often, I manage to have somewhat goodl uck and can cover my back and to head-to-head shooting quite well. And it only got better on COD:Waw with either the tompson w/ aperture or gweher w/aperture. But alas, I stopped talking to the person I played Xbox Live with since then and I no longer play.

-If I wasn't Xbox and still playing COD4...I'd join and give it a shot, give me a reason to try it again.

• 2 weeks later...
Would have been better without getting your 2 teammates...:P and on vacancy too...that's pretty rare. Vacancy is actually a pretty nice sniping map if you stick to the outside and play it slowly...got all my one shot-two kills there w/ dragunov, even though for snipe I use m40a3 w/ acog. My numbers in the kill/death have always been solid, I can manage to outshoot most people on a head to head fight, since most people can't figure out that strafing saves your life if you are aiming at someone...however, my numbers aren't as good as they prolly could be, as I'm more of the objective guy, taking territories, planting bombs, all of that. And last, yeah I know what you mean by getting attacked before you can get your other weapon out. I had deagle/dragunov on that one map(block I think? one urban square one...) and spawned and got a quick 5 kill streak before I could go to my new spot and get set up to cover the middle..:P people just kept up on creeping up on me. So the reason I'm pretty solid is I don't get cheated often, I manage to have somewhat goodl uck and can cover my back and to head-to-head shooting quite well. And it only got better on COD:Waw with either the tompson w/ aperture or gweher w/aperture. But alas, I stopped talking to the person I played Xbox Live with since then and I no longer play.

-If I wasn't Xbox and still playing COD4...I'd join and give it a shot, give me a reason to try it again.

ive got a reason. and 1 reason only. cuz its fun.

Subject! Are you bible basher? now known as Pothead??? holy crap if you are!

And i didn't expect anyone to post in this thread again! i thought it was dead... strange...