Courier Between Steam Friends?

Traybair

Ignore the last posts entirely. I've been working on this and the system has changed, for the better. Same basic concept, player can send/receive letters, trades, and barters. Trade and barters work with items (for sending) and gold (for request). No formIDs needed either, just give the courier the item(s). Everything for the mod will occur in a special (post office) location where you can send your packages or receive your packages (special surprises for post office, very lore-friendly/immersive!!!). When starting each player (save specific) is assigned a unique (numeric) ID

It's looking spectacular, very optimized, clean, and capable of handling a lot of connections server-side. Honestly, it's the real deal. Full-fledge SQL database with php scripts. Want to here something cool? No requirements other than SKSE. Simple installation too, it's just an ESP (with loose script .pex files of course) and a SKSE plugin. No python, no external programs. It's looking really good!

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm quite excited!! Still a bunch of things to finish, but it's all simple stuff. I'm also going to need (a) voice actor(s). Lol, I think I know a few.

Dude, that's awesome! If these dang ESO beta's ever end, my friend might actually get back to Skyrim and I can use this when you release it. Also, that's quite an impressive sounding result :)

Edited by Xander9009