Clone Companion

RakQennto

I would very much like to see more of Star Wars put into Fallout 3. Something I though would be a good start is to add one of the Clone Deserters that left at the end of the Clone Wars ( check out the Star Wars wiki, the clones were apart of the Skirata clan )

What could be done is add a radio signal like the Alien craft or the other ones like the one used to find the Explosives bobblehead (i think) and have a small short message being sent out by the clone asking for help.

Then you would go to the site ( a temporary map marker would be avaliable like the one in the beginning of The Pitt ) and have the clone hiding behind his crashed Mandalorian fighter fighting off a quite large super mutant scouting party. ( or whatever else you can come up with to make the clone in trouble )

You would then save (or kill for his loot ) and he would then swear an oath to follow and help you.

For adding the clone and making lore friendly towards Star Wars you could get actual info on the mandalorian armors and getting the voices shouldn't be too hard aswell as the face for the clone ( it would be Jango's face obviously )

Thats my idea for a modification to add Star Wars to FO3, if you have any comments please discuss here, thx

I thought this would be an idea for a companion that was a clone of the player. I was saddened. :(

Still, as much as I dislike genre crossing, Mandalorian armor is hard to dislike. Or some of the new Trooper armor from SW:TOR. Mmmmmmm...

my first thought was a companion who said "Gary" all the time :P

though as far as Star Wars based companion mods are concerned, I think I'd prefer an "Empire commander" variant of the Enclave commander mod, which would have Stormtroopers and LAATs

I had said I was saddened that it was not a clone of the player. And apparently this is not yet possible to do, so it's bad news for me.

...more or less.

Azron, to have an "empire commander" or anything similar, or a clone trooper companion, you first need something:

A clone trooper armor.

I think requesting for a clone trooper armor would be far more effective at this point.

not easily, see there are no dismemberment options and such for the Stormtrooper suit the guy has, and he hasn't been active in lord knows how long.

if it was as simple as using the .nif and .dds files as if they were for Fallout 3 I would have done it months and months ago.

but i've given up asking for people to make star wars related stuff for Fallout 3 cause no one with the skills to make it happen seems to care enough to bother.

Archived