Not loading on correct monitor.

mopar44o

Hey guys,

When I load fallout 3, it loads on my old monitor (#2) despite #1 being set as my primary. I'd like to play it on my nicer one, #1.

If I disable #2 so that it has to load on #1, I get the error "Failed to initialise renderer. Bad adaptor number or adaptor not found"

Any insights into this?

Do you have two different video solutions in your machine? If you have one plugged into an add-on card, and the other plugged into whatever on-board solution the MB may have, I would like to think that simply going into the launcher, and telling it to use the correct video card *should* take care of it.

Do you have two different video solutions in your machine? If you have one plugged into an add-on card, and the other plugged into whatever on-board solution the MB may have, I would like to think that simply going into the launcher, and telling it to use the correct video card *should* take care of it.

They're both plugged into the same video card...

If I load the game in windowed mode, it will load on the correct monitor..

So do borderless windowed mode, and put it on the correct screen. :)

So do borderless windowed mode, and put it on the correct screen. :smile:

Yeah I was hoping to be able to play it full screen but I guess it wont be possible.

Now I have to deal with the frequent freezing inside buildings... didn't think this would still be an issue in 1.7.0.3