New Combat Armor

PrometheusTS

I am working now on merging all the plugins I did for the combat armors , to make a more solid mod , This one will feature all of the sets , no reason to keep them in separate downloads I guess, .... so here what I plan to do :

1 Urban Combat Armor

2 Wasteland Combat Armor

3 Woodland Combat Armor

4 Arctic Combat Armor

5 Night Incursor Combat Armor

6 Military Combat armor

7 Talon Company Combat Armor extra

8 Reily's Rangers Combat Armor extra

the extra combat armors are slight variants of the previouse ones that will be gived to just some elements of the Talon and Reily company to still keep also the Bethesda armors and not overwrite them , the special combat armors will be placed then in special boxes in ownership to some places like Reily rangers base , Talon company base? ( if there is any I don't know ) and you can suggest other places I am open to ideas .... the basic helmet could even fit into some other kind of trader pack....

any other suggestion for it better do it now and here ....

In meanwhile I would be glad if someone could test this mod out , I have merged all plugins using Fallout 3 mod editor but I am not sure i fI did it all right ....

here the file

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6978

I have just seen that the Raily rangers have a different color armor , so I was thinking to make that color mathcing too SO I wonder if you prefere a green style suit overall or instead add a camo texture on them too

I would prefer green + camo for Reilly's Rangers. Just personal preference.

then would you prefere ione single download and mod for all versions or instead separate ones?

One single mod with several non-replacing armors

and then should they be placed just in the shop or instead have them scattered around somewherlese?

Scattered around the world - I enjoy a good treasure hunt.

should the actual mercs be equipped with those? or instead have them as optional?

Maybe make one ESP where Talon/Rangers wear the new armor, and another where they don't, but it's available in their respective locations.

Thanks , the link is the same as in the first post of this thread , about the new esp and files all is changed compared to b4 so delete even the older files and replace with those new ones , Anyone did test it ?

Now I would like to ask someone to help me fixing the last details by telling me how to :

1 add or siden to the gift of the rely rangers an armor custom by me

2 make sell special item by may be one of the armor merchants

3 how to add those armors to people like talon scouts and some other guards that I cant see phisically in geck but that u met may be randomly somehow?

4 how to fix this problem ?

You see those black spots ? they are visible only underwater , and when u load the armor set in geck they have a error pop up with something bsshader or the like , now I dunno almoust anything about the niftool so may be someone with those knowledge can help me how to fix this?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4532/68507725.jpg

Ok TO solve the problems I have removed from my Metropolis folders the Armor folders and files , now I have uploaded a new version with all the fixes for the wrong paths , I think should be working now for all but in case tell me if there are still any problems thankyou smile.gif and may be someone could test all the armours and post some pics ?