Missing Body Textures CBBE

sorceress99

• I have missing textures in a V shape around the pelvic regions. When I ware some Clothes, the waist area (body) is missing. This is a new game install, using Caliente Big Bottom CBBE with xp32's full skeleton. I use to fix this when the skeleton meshes were corrupted and I re-installed the meshes. Now, reinstalling the skeleton doesn't change anything. The textures are missing on the astrid body but not the female body nifs in Nifskope. Any ideas what to do?

You're not using CBBEv3-compatible outfits. If you put, say, a vanilla-body outfit on a CBBE body, then the body will be vanilla, but will still have CBBE textures. The UVs are different, and thus don't line-up, and cause hip gaps among other issues. You need to install CBBE-compatible armour/clothes.

It's "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition", by the way.

You're not using CBBEv3-compatible outfits. If you put, say, a vanilla-body outfit on a CBBE body, then the body will be vanilla, but will still have CBBE textures. The UVs are different, and thus don't line-up, and cause hip gaps among other issues. You need to install CBBE-compatible armour/clothes.

It's "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition", by the way.

I am using clothing based on CBBE body but modified to Manga DM. I did not have this trouble until I reinstalled Skyrim. Same body, same skeleton Iused before. The female bodies on the dead are distorted in the breast area.

Edited by sorceress99

• 2 years later...

Ha! I would love to have that problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game with Bodyslide and CBBE and I have NO textures in Bodyslide FOR ANYTHING. It just says "No Image" over every single body part. How's that for stupid luck? Gods I hate this game.

BodySlide mod description, FAQ9.

No need to necro a three year dead thread for this.

Ha! I would love to have that problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game with Bodyslide and CBBE and I have NO textures in Bodyslide FOR ANYTHING. It just says "No Image" over every single body part. How's that for stupid luck? Gods I hate this game.

BodySlide mod description, FAQ9.

No need to necro a three year dead thread for this.

Hey, who knows who's still listening. And in what profane weird anachronistic culture is "necro"ing threads a bad thing? Who made it that way? Who decided that and then made a bunch of stupid littlle slogans like "necroing"? You have to ask yourself these things all the time, so you don't get lost in the crowd.

Anyways, I got it fixed. What was the problem again? There are so many with CBBE usually... Hmm. Oh yeah, the missing textures. I went into the Bodyslide settings and set the Skyrim data folder location, since for some reason the installation this time didn't install it in the right folder and I had to change it (which would be the tenth time I've had to reinstall the game this month. All good now.

Remember to check the folders everyone! if you ever have that problem. It's in Settings when you open Bodyslide, at the bottom.