***Oblivion Bestiary***

archer9

I think, I will first finish all the books, and upload them here. After that, you will be free to use them as you want. Should be done in a few days. This will be my first modification and I am willing to see what comes out of it.

You mean to say that there already is info about all the monsters somewhere?

like i said, testinghall. it has all the vanilla monsters in one area, zombies, rats, even deer. daedric monsters/daedra. ghosts n ghouls, goblins and skeletons... and ZOMBIES!!!!

My neighbor suggested that I make a zoo. I thought it was a good idea and I've posted a thread about it HERE The bestiary would be a great item to sell in the zoo. If you are going to make the mod, I could use it, if not, I may work on it myself. Let me know one way or the other.

once again, the testinghall

just edit the walls and mak eit so they dont attack each other, you, or your compaions

...the testing hall is so darn messy though, and it requires a unique way to get to it...easier to make it on the game world and give it a nice cheery feeling...

-An idea, perhaps later you would want to expand this into a quest where someone asks you to research the creatures and you bring back the info...

~Idea almost ripped straight from fallout 3, it still works though...

Sounds like a nice thing to have, especially nice when your tired and going " God, why won't this damn thing die! ". Also I sugjest yall break it into sections, and each take a peice, that will speed up the project and reduse reduntant work. Best of luck.

I will upload 2 versions. One will be 5 seperate books. And the second will be all in one book. Guys, my english is far from perfect and although most information is gathered from UESPwiki I added and changed a lot. I presume that there might be some grammar errors, but I will iron them out with time. Tamriel version is allmost done. Just a few last tweaks. Later I plan to add Shivering Isles Bestiary. But I will not be making any mod releated (Like MMM) bestiaries. If you are willing to do that, then go ahead. My bestiaries contain only basic information and description as well as pictures and information about weaknesses and powers. You might not like my work, so I will allow everyone interested to edit and uplaod their own versions. Just give me a credit or something.