[SSE] R18Pn 08 Lingerie Set SSE

ldrifta

I apologize if that has been asked before, but I have been dying to get my hands on a CBBE/3BA version of this mod for a long time.. is anybody capable of doing this conversion? trust me i googled it, doesn't exist lol

link to UNP conversion here : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20333?tab=description

but no CBBE/3BA :sad:

Edited by ldrifta

Not a trivial thing to do... The SSE UNP conversion is fairly sloppy - especially set B.

At least the original Oldrim mod author says "Please use this MOD freely."

Which I guess means making a 3BA conversion is OK.

Ironically, it is not the Oldrim CBBE version, but rather the 7B version that should give best results as it is quite close to 'UNP-High to CBBE' conversion template.

I guess I could take a stab at it, but no promises.

I gave it a shot 1 time and ho estly my head started to spin when I tried to u derstand the outfit studio side of things in bodyslide lol I would be super grateful if you could get this converted for me 😁 thanks in advanced whether you can do it or not I still appreciate the response!!

Well after about 4 days of watching more videos and trying to learn my way around OS a bit better I think I managed to make a decent 3ba conversion, still some kinks to work out when using multiple presets but for the most part "It Just Works" this is no simple task for a newb in the conversion game lol, so much fine tuning.. I actually ended up using the original LE-cbbe version and porting that over rather than fighting with UNP shapes.. :laugh: Only got 1 piece done out of the set, but if i end up completing the whole set maybe I'll post it and be a hero for a small handful of people lmao

The 'A' version is actually quite easy - took about 30 min.

pSksbxO.jpg

The real clincher are the B and C versions that got integrated heels... which are not 'real' heels. They shorten the leg,, making the character look kinda squat.

So the idea is to separate the shoe out, and make it an actual heel. Also, the 'B' outfit will require some custom slider work.

The 'A' version is actually quite easy - took about 30 min.

pSksbxO.jpg

The real clincher are the B and C versions that got integrated heels... which are not 'real' heels. They shorten the leg,, making the character look kinda squat.

So the idea is to separate the shoe out, and make it an actual heel. Also, the 'B' outfit will require some custom slider work.

A seemed more difficult, which base did you start with? it seems like you have to stretch it to line up the breasts but then the neck part is way too high..

the D set is actually what i was after! I separated the two pieces into top and bottom parts so now it has 4 parts within the nif file. Im curious what you did to get A to fit the 3ba body? when I did the sk to se conversion the cbbe body was not the same height.. I'm still learning what all the tools and menus do so not all of it comes that easy to me haha

As mentioned, I took the 7B original and used UNP High conversion template... though that is just the starting point. A just needed minor adjustments here and there, cause it is very form-fitting and simple.

B is tricky as it requires weight work for dangly bits and a fair amount of slider editing. Came out well but still need to get its shoes finished.

sTSNf35.jpg

C is similar to A - form fitting, should be easy. Only problem is its 'fake' heels.

Did not look at D yet, but it should be fairly straightforward. Uniboob reference on the top, and for the bottom, best option would be add SMP. No shoes to worry about either...

Omg how do you know all of this 😅 teach me!! Lol yeah I guess I should have tried it with the 7b like you suggested. I'll give ot another go after work today for learning purposes but I like how yours is coming out for sure! 😉

Heels needed to be done in Blender. But now are properly done, and are separate items, raising the actor up rather than shortening legs.

Can't really see movement in screenshots, but outfit D skirt is SMP.

ryFdlm2.jpg

Prepping a mod page takes some time, so for now you can get it here to test-drive.

I opted to have individual mesh files/Bodyslides for each color variant rather than use texture sets. Which means each variant can be built to its own body type.

For outfit D, there are both SMP and non-SMP Bodyslides. Non-SMP version skirt has a bit of leg clipping - will need to adjust weights a bit.

Items can be obtained via

Console or AddItem/QUI

Crafted on tanning rack/improved on workbench. All are glass-equivalent light armor.

In a small barrel by the entrance inside Whiterun Guard House next to city gate.