[SSE] R18Pn 08 Lingerie Set SSE

ldrifta

Amazing work my friend thank you very much, is blender something free? I would still like to get better at this but I will most certainly download this and use it when I get home. Thank you again for your help and work done to this outfit pack 😁 much appreciated! Edited by ldrifta

Ok so maybe you were right about the bounce on D 🤣🤣 is it a simple text edit or do I need to open this up in the studio to edit the physics on that? Also I would like to learn how to apply physics to a static piece to see if I can get the top outer piece to float around like the skirt does. I'm probably biting off more than I can chew but a boy can dream 😅 Edited by ldrifta

I actually borrowed bone structure/xml from Zynxx's mini skirts collection, as a quick & dirty method of adding SMP for this test version. For the public upload variant, I am setting up my own bones/weights/xml.

But generally yes, skirt behavior depends on bone and constraint properties in the xml.

For the bra ruffle, process is generally same: add anchor bones to breasts/body, hang dynamic bones off those anchors, paint weights on the ruffle, define behavior xml...

Good news is that top piece SMP is working.

Bad news is that it is the only thing working. I sorta shot myself in the foot using Zynx's structure originally. His nifs are wrong structure, pulling in the entire XPMSE skeleton plus a bunch of other junk (500+ nodes). 3BA needs all relevant bones listed at scene root to do proper body physics, and I ended up with a tree instead.

I now need to properly clean it up, which might take some time...