How do I change Sten's Appearance in Epilogue?

AlitheaAncunin

So, I finally decided to get the Qunari Update. Accompanied by Kossith Add-On and a Year with Sten. What can I say, I'm blown out of my mind. Sten looks so good now, would you please just look at him?

Ok ok ok, what was my point? Yes, naturally I'd like to have him look like that (or perhaps with the body paint alternative) in the epilogue.

How do I accomplish that?

The file that equips Sten for the epilogue is epi200cr_sten.utc, and that would need to be edited to use whatever your preferred items for him are.

An example of such a UTC edit would be this mod, which uses gear from qunari update/Kossith Addon.

Editing NPC character files isn't difficult, and I've written a short tutorial on the process. (The biggest pain in the arse with edits to epilogue files is that testing them requires playing from a save prior to fighting the Archdemon.)

The file that equips Sten for the epilogue is epi200cr_sten.utc, and that would need to be edited to use whatever your preferred items for him are.

An example of such a UTC edit would be this mod, which uses gear from qunari update/Kossith Addon.

Editing NPC character files isn't difficult, and I've written a short tutorial on the process. (The biggest pain in the arse with edits to epilogue files is that testing them requires playing from a save prior to fighting the Archdemon.)

Thank you so much! I have no idea why I couldn't find the mod myself. Searched for Sten and for Epilogue without luck.

That tutorial looks like even I can manage that. You're the best! <3

Edit: I have a save game with an ridiculously op party. Set to easy the Archdemon falls in like 3 minutes. Needed that the other day to check if other epilog armor showes up. But yes, before I made that it was indeed a pain.

Edited by annyways