Crysis Mods

Thor.

Hey does anyone know of any good visual enhancement mods, i can play crysis at 60fps with no problem, completey maxed out, without a hiccup and my system wan'ts more.

resolution at 1360by768.

Just google "CCC Crysis tweak"

Hey does anyone know of any good visual enhancement mods, i can play crysis at 60fps with no problem, completey maxed out, without a hiccup and my system wan'ts more.

resolution at 1360by768.

60 FPS maxed out, eh? Care to share your system specs? Anyway, do a search for the Ultra High config for Crysis. It looks quite a bit better in my opinion although the shadows can get a bit dark.

Sure thing, well not all the time 60fps, maybe around 40 to 60 during certain times in the game.

my specs

windows 7 64bit crysis installed

XP pro 64bit

AMD QUAD phenom 4 at 3.0ghz overclocked to 4ghz

ASUS M3N72-D AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, turbov included.

2 98000gtx with 1gb ram

4gb wentic ddr3

OCZ SSD drive at 128gb-crysis installed

Barracuda sata 750gb

western digital 250 cdrive

creative xfi 5.1 pci usb

2 lg 19 monitors

42inch sharp aqous

New a Logitech 1000Watt surround

• 2 weeks later...

I would give Real Lifesis a try, it's pretty well known for being the most realistic config out there.

I made this video a while ago comparing some of them:

It's a bit dated but these configs are still popular but it was made before a lot of the newer ones like Real Lifesis.

Sure thing, well not all the time 60fps, maybe around 40 to 60 during certain times in the game.

my specs

windows 7 64bit crysis installed

XP pro 64bit

AMD QUAD phenom 4 at 3.0ghz overclocked to 4ghz

ASUS M3N72-D AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, turbov included.

2 98000gtx with 1gb ram

4gb wentic ddr3

OCZ SSD drive at 128gb-crysis installed

Barracuda sata 750gb

western digital 250 cdrive

creative xfi 5.1 pci usb

2 lg 19 monitors

42inch sharp aqous

New a Logitech 1000Watt surround

Ah. :P The CPU explains it. I was wondering how you were achieving that with 2 9800 GTX's. :P Did you get an aftermarket cooler to overclock it? Hopefully I will be getting that or more once I get a decent cooler and start overclocking my cpu. 4 Ghz is awesome. :P

Yea i have a crap load of fans running plus one really good heatsink. 2 faceing the video cards, and a grill in the front forcing hot air out. in all 9 fans now, lol its a little noisy but it does the job.

even then my video cards tend to get a little hot around 80c n load, but i am going to fix that tomorrow, with a pci fan faceing up to the video cards.

and removing one of the fans thats faceing the cards now.

its a server case black, can't think of the name though.

I wen't watercooling once, to much of a pain i think, also a risk of spillage to.

lol if this keeps up i might need a 1200watt psu :D

Also turbov is an awsome application that lets oc on the fly in windows, no need to go into the bios anymore, it doesn't oc ram though.

if your interested here is some more information on it, only for asus though.

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Other-DRI...ity-10014.shtml