Anniversary Store Content not in game (confirmed instealled)

nrot

Hello, having a frustrating time with my Skyrim mod pack I'm hoping someone will know how to fix...

I have the Skyrim Anniversary Edition installed through Steam. However, no store content appears in my current playthrough of the game (25+ hours in). Specifically, I have progressed to where I should be able to purchase the Homestead Tundra, but the dialog option does not appear (I am Thane of Whiterun and have already purchased Breezehome). Further, I have traveled to the exact spot where the player home should be and it is not there. Other Anniversary Edition content (such as fishing, survival mechanics, etc.) do appear in game and I have the golden Atkatosh symbol confirming I indeed have Anniversary Edition installed.

I have already made a Bethesda.net account and have confirmed that all store content is purchased and installed when running Skyrim through the Steam executable on a new playthrough. It is only via MO2 that the content does not appear. I also made sure I have all the options for all anniversary edition and store content enabled in the Mod Organizer 2 mod list.

I'm not getting any error messages, CTD, or any other abnormal behavior related to this, only that the content doesn't appear in game. It's my first playthrough of AE, so that is why I didn't notice the missing store content until now. I have already attempted to receive support via the Discord servers for Pheonix Flavor and Wabbajack, but unfortunately, I either am hot-potatoed somewhere else, or they refuse to assist with store content. So I'm hoping someone here may know what is going on.

Thanks in advance.