LegolasReborn

So I don't usually mod anything at all. I take it as vanilla and go with it. And to state I don't know very much terminology and abreviations. So here it goes. I am currently trying to find mods that will change a females breasts, nipples and areolas in size and shape and placement. Both clothed and unclothed. I am finding tons of different mods here on the nexus however when I read them there is tons of abbreviations and suggestions and so forth. Like installing one thing says "requires" a previous different mod and it seems like the list is endless because when I go to said page there is another previous requirement. So I am asking this.

1)Where do I download the original no requirement (other than having skyrim installed and all the expansions) physics engine for breast modification in skyrim, plus for the bounce with and without clothing?

2)If it is required to move files and find things and edit and stuff and special programs to unpack and unzip and so forth, what programs do I download and where do I get them free without viruses?

3)Are there any mods that allow you to edit the same, size, placement, type, color and stuff of the areolas? where is it and how do I install it.

4) are there any mods that allow you to have sag?

My suggestions are make a mod where you can (if they don't exist) have saggy boobs as well, and can place the areolas anywhere on the breast not just in a vanilla position and change the width and size.

Ultimately, it depends on the armor/clothing you want.

If your using armor that is added by a mod, you will need the required body mod for that armor as well.

If you plan on using vanilla armor, you need a replacer mod for that armor. Look for that, then you will need the body mod.

Should only be 2 mods unless you use retextures and the like.

I can help direct you to the correct mods needed if you let me know what armor mod you are looking at

• 2 weeks later...

I am not talking about armor mod. I am specifically talkling about the naked body. The areola is the colored circle around the nipple on the breast. I am asking is there a mod out there that allows a person when customizing their character or with a program on an already exisiting character that will allow you to change the size of your characters areolas and the position on the breast without having to change the size of the breast to do it. AND also to change the length of the nipple in the middle of the areola from inverted to long. so that this part of the body can be modded heavily like the face or so. Has nothing to do wtih the armor.

Well I know that some mods like CBBE allow you to change the body to the way you want it, but I'm not sure I've seen anything that specific...If it comes down to it, you could always choose a body mod that you like the most and ask the modder if they have any way to adjust specific areas like that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

has a ? also in this field.Is new and is bored with full armor is running threw steam like the majority but cant seem to run into any 'R" rated scene. I like to play 4 hrs. needs c something different once in awhile. Like a movie ,but enjoys the game. Can anyone help me please... and thank you!!!