Dagoth Jewelry...

Abramul

Some of the members of House Dagoth have pieces of unique jewelry, and I was wondering if there is any lore on who created and enchanted it all.

* The enchantments are powerful enough to imply the Kagrenac might have done them

* They are all big'n'Clunky, which may have been the style of Dwemer artisans

* Houses Dagoth and Dwemer were quite close

* It seems to share a single style

* It's similar in color to the Dagoth logo (Rust Red)

* Nothing similar is found in the Dwemer ruins

• 2 weeks later...

I've assumed they were Dagoth family heirlooms. Some were probably ancient gifts from the Daedra for great acts of service and devotion by Chimer leaders. Maybe some were crafted down through the ages by powerful House Dagoth mages. I think Dagoth Ur himself might have made the more common Dagoth amulets to serve as badges of office for his middle-management minions.

The Dwemer seemed to like jewels. I can't remember finding jewelry in Dwemer ruins though. Maybe they used the jewels as components in their machinery? Was Dumac wearing enchanted jewlery when he died? I wouldn't be suprised.

I have yet to come accros any dwarven jewlary, so I'm not sure of their likeing of jewllary. I would think dagoth er or whomever made these for his higher ranking followers, I can't say I'm too knowlageble on the topic.

• 1 month later...
Um yea actually dude the reason for the fallout of the early war involving the first round with nerevar, dagoth and the dwarves was based on religion and great crafts. THe dunmer were highly religious in deadicism as the chimer mocked this by building gods implying their uniqu talents of construction to be their source of devinity and religion. In short, yes they must be heirlooms, seized by the dagoth band after the fall of the two then co-existant species, now a hell on earth.

Archived