What's you armor preference? Why?

theLeeHarvey

What armor do you like best?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Your preference is?

• Power Armor (any variant)
    • Combat Armor (any variant)

I prefer to fight in Tenpenny's Suit.

See, I'm the opposite, I prefer PA when my character is weaker and combat armor once he starts leveling up.

Well, I would prefer PA all the time, but since it's quite difficult to find early on in the game and since you don't have training, I am forced to use the combat armor.

I used to only use combat armors, but then I started downloading mods.

I liked combat armor because it alowed me to move faster (I like to run around with a pistol instead of using something heavy)

Then I got the Cyote Reflex Armor.

It changed everything. Faster, lighter and more far sighted than its more bulky companions. It isn't as strong, but while I may not be able to take as many hits - I AM STILL F*ING NINJA!!! :ninja:

with me i like the power armor more then combat armor because i am the guy who shoots first ask questions later if you know what i mean

i hardly use combat armor because it low on defence compared to the power armor but it is fast ill have to give it that

with power armor i can go in guns blasing and not lose as much heath plus it look ready cool

but it hard to get you have to be trained to use it so that tell me that if you have to be trained to use it. it must be good armor but i have wrong before but not with this one

My favourite armors are the Raider Armors, because I love that post-apocalyptic punk style,

- and most of all the Kamen Rider Suit, because I'm a big KR fan. ^^

Now all I need is a driveable bike...

Driveable Motorcycle: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3104