A problem with Serana

chuy11

I complete the main quest of dawnguard, became a vampire, kill harkon with the bow and now serana is my follower.

one day i was at my lakeview house ant told serana to wait there, after about 2 or 4 syrim days i went back to my house and she was gone, after looking for her everywere without succed i use the console comand "player.moveto 02002b74" to teleport myself where serana was, using aura wisper shout i found her but she is like an orbe in the ground, i can only see her with the shout, i can still talk to her and tell her to follow me but she doesnt move. I dont know what to do or if sameone else had this problem before.

i dont have the saves where i told her to wait in the house.

sorry for my bad english

thanks but it doesnt work i get this message:

"moveto player 02002b74"

"unknow variable "02002b74" for parameter Float (optional)"

any idea??

i tried the npc code 02002b6c but i get the same thing

Is the first line a message, or the command you used?

Do exactly what Lord Garon wrote, or use

02002b74.moveto player EDIT: does not work

(with the dot... which is basically the opposite you were using to teleport yourself to her)

Edited by osddaedalus

Okay, from your first post I assumed that RefID=02002b74 was Serana in your game. Her RefID changes depending on load order. For instance, I have the USKP and in my game her RefID is 03002b74. Try:

prid 03002b74

moveto player

In my load order, Dawnguard.esm (where Serana lives) is 03, so the first two digits of her RefID are 03.

Skyrim.esm (00)

Update.esm (01)

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp (02)

Dawnguard.esm (03)