Mod Clearing Active Effects

BlueBlazeCOMET

Alright boys, I don't often go for help because I handle most problems with my load order myself, but I've got a problem.

There's something in my game that's clearing my active effects every 10-20 seconds.

I've tested it and that is the case. I can eat something, fight a mudcrab, and after a couple of seconds pass something in my game clears my god damn active effects list. I've tried adding a perk to my character (ancient knowledge), going into battle, and exiting, and the damn perk disappears.

I have no idea what's going on. Already getting a headache trying to think what the hell I installed to cause the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my mod list: https://modwat.ch/u/BlueBlazer/plugins

Lastly, Google doesn't want to help as it gives me search results about removing active effects manually rather than mods that are bugged and remove active effects.

Does anyone have any clue? Is the a mod commonly known to clear active effects?

Update: Turned papyrus logging on. Ran several tests. Removed mods until the log stopped complaining about errors. Tried to find a correlation between papyrus errors and my character losing all active effects. In conclusion, there is no correlation. It bug occurs without papyrus recording anything.

I looked at my character using More Informative Console. I, apparently, have over 200 spells active. But the interesting thing is that when I load a save the save successfully loads all active effects properly onto my character. It's only after a couple of seconds that my character loses all active effects. I'm assuming it's from a script attached to a spell.

But which spell? I have no idea. I'll keep looking.

Edited by BlueBlazeCOMET

Spells is the wrong category to check - you need to examine 'Effects' and (if present) Scripts.

In console, after you click self, you highlight a category with mouse pointer and press Shift to open it. (do not click) To scroll you highlight the down arrow and press Page Down