mod request (i am new to forums sorry if i didnt do this in the right spot)

7ex2

Hello, ive been playing fallout on a cowboy ncr run and i would like to have a schwarzlose model 1898 pistol but no one has made it a mod yet. it would be a nice weapon to have and i think it would fit into a fallout style world

the schwarzlose held 6-8 rounds

it was semi (i dont know how rpm works on fallout) but maybe a slow firing auto would be cool

it was Short recoil with rotating bolt locking

as i stated i am new to forums so truly sorry if i didnt do this in the right spot, But thank you for giving this a look

any modders who may see this and feel up to it i appreciate you it might be a reach as i dont know weapon modding limits in foNV that being said thank you for your time

Hello, ive been playing fallout on a cowboy ncr run and i would like to have a schwarzlose model 1898 pistol but no one has made it a mod yet. it would be a nice weapon to have and i think it would fit into a fallout style world

the schwarzlose held 6-8 rounds

it was semi (i dont know how rpm works on fallout) but maybe a slow firing auto would be cool

it was Short recoil with rotating bolt locking

as i stated i am new to forums so truly sorry if i didnt do this in the right spot, But thank you for giving this a look

any modders who may see this and feel up to it i appreciate you it might be a reach as i dont know weapon modding limits in foNV that being said thank you for your time

Welcome to Nexus. :D

You really wanna post this in the New Vegas mod request forum. Go to Game Specific forums -> F -> Fallout: New Vegas -> Mod requests.

Yeah, it isn't real obvious, but, you'll get used to it. :D